Thursday, December 29, 2011

AGATA POSPIESZYNSKA

Who: A photographer. I don't know much about her but I believe she is from Poland. Subjects of her lens include the lovely ladies Lindsey Wixson, Karlie Kloss, Abbey Lee Kershaw, and much more beloved models. I remember absolutely loving her behind-the-scenes shots of Stella McCartney and Sonia Rykiel spring 2011 shows. 



These are just a few of the photos from the shows that I had saved. I at the time said, "incredible stills and captures" and moved on. But, cleaning out my stash of photos the other day, I luckily stumbled upon these and decided to re-investigate. I have been in front of my computer for an hour or two just searching Agata's photographs and I am completely mesmerized and enchanted. 

I don't know much about photography but I do know that it takes a whole lot of talent to capture a moment as brilliantly as Agata and to convey such a range of emotions with a single photo. 

I wish I knew more about the art of photography to speak more about her work but I am simply not as intelligent or well-versed in that field. So, I can only hope that my simple words of utter awe and reverence for this fine lady will spark an interest and anticipation for her work and a certain admiration and respect for photographers. 

xo. 


No comments:

Post a Comment